Attic Insulation Calgary
When using spray foam to insulate your attic you can save from 10% to 50% on your heating bill. When considering using spray foam versus traditional fibreglass insulation consider that:
● Spray foam application creates a complete “blanket” that seals and insulates your home.
● The “blanket” seals the entire attic including beams, electrical and other spaces into the attic.
● Spray foam has a higher R-Value.
● Spray foam creates a vapour barrier in one application restricting air movement which is the primary reason for energy loss.
● While Spray foam is more expensive it has a shorter payback period.